Temporary Full Time
Hourly rate TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for experienced Masons to work for Cormac within their Contracting team. Work is based in Penzance. The roles will be temporary/full time with the opportunity for a permanent post for the right candidate.
You will be carrying out work on Penzance Promenade working in a small gang
Duties will include:
- Prepare surfaces prior to beginning work
- Fabricate, alter and repair walls curbs, manholes and other related structures or surfaces
- Lay blocks or bricks following plans
- Cut or break blocks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills and hand tools
- Operate equipment such as forklift, dump truck, if hold relevant ticket
- You will be required to work outside in all weathers, this role is physically demanding
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of working on large scale civil engineering projects
- CSCS card (Essential)
- UK Driving licence (Essential)
- Masonry or bricklaying experience
**Hourly rate will be dependent on tickets and experience held to be discussed at interview**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.