Nos Da Kernow Housing Support Workers
Temporary, approximately 4-5 months
£11.84 per hour
Location: Various, WFH
Jobline Staffing are seeking housing support workers to assist in delivering a service to support people at risk of homelessness. Based within the Housing Options The key objective of the service is to improve and target early identification and support for those who are at risk of homelessness in Cornwall at least 56 days prior to them losing accommodation.
• Review referrals and provide a flexible and person-centred service to individual needs, agreeing outcomes to the client and have an outcome-focused support and risk management plan
• Identify strengths and develop skills and knowledge needed to achieve housing related goals
• Offer information and advice and to provide support where necessary from completing forms to utilising online self-help tools related to independent living and self-management of health and well-being
• Be proactive, undertake rapid intervention and outreach to clients referred, working alongside colleagues in all partner agencies
• Represent Nos Da Kernow forums, conferences and meetings
Whilst most work will take place during office hours there is an expectation to work outside normal office hours where needed to enable clients to engage with the service at the most appropriate time in order to best meet their needs. This will be managed on a case by case basis with the support worker being responsible for managing their time and workload.
For full details, please contact Kit on 01872 322848
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.