Payroll & Compliance Administrator
37 hours per week
£21,000 pa + pension
Jobline Staffing are looking for a friendly and efficient Payroll & Compliance Administrator to manage the compliance of the agency temporary workforce as well as support with the administration of our weekly payroll.
Jobline Staffing is a recruitment business and agency that provides recruitment and resourcing solutions to both the private and public sectors.
- Timesheet entry into payroll system
- Provide cover to the Payroll Supervisor and run a weekly payroll when required
- Send out client invoices
- Send out, chase and store reference requests for new workers
- Obtain required compliance and eligibility documentation for workforce
- Ensuring systems are updated with all compliance material and information
- Storing and updating systems as well as records, in line with data protection regulations
- Deliver excellent customer service via telephone, email as well as in person
- Respond to telephone enquiries or queries as appropriate
- Data entry
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent customer service
- Proven background of working within a fast-paced office environment
- Adaptable and resilient
- Excellent eye for detail
To discuss this role further please contact either Jake Phillips or Tamsin Pond at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.