Temporary Full Time
£TBC DOE per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Plasterer to work for one of our clients. You will be required to work in properties throughout Cornwall. This role is temporary full-time, to start immediately.
This role will be subject to a DBS clearance
A van may be provided as part of this role after a period of working temporarily
- Carry out all aspects of plastering duties within properties throughout Cornwall
- Ensuring accurate requests for special material orders via the appropriate team leader
- Undertake all work efficiently and cost-effectively
- Carry out all duties in an efficient, courteous manner with due respect to any special circumstances or needs of tenants affected
- Responsible for the care and condition of all vehicles, plant, tools, equipment, spares and other materials used/issued to the post holder
- Ensure accurate recording and use of PDA handheld devices, including correctly completed and submitted electronic job orders, time recording, material usage, variations, completion and sign off
- Responsible for the correct use of vehicles in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring safe working procedures are maintained and all site operations are performed in a safe manner in accordance with risk and method assessments
- Undertake when required other duties not specifically mentioned within the Role Profile that is reasonable to the level of accountability
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Substantial experience as a Plasterer
- Previous experience of working in social housing
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, planning and organizational skills are essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Confident and self-motivated
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.