£9 per hour
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to join Corserv. The role will be involved in supporting the day to day operation and management of administrative processes within the procurement team.
- Support the provision of accurate purchase order raising
- Procurement Support Administration
- Compliance checking that procurement rules have been adhered to.
- Compiling and processing quotations for subcontractor work and spot pricing for bulk material requirements.
- Maintaining electronic records, manual records and filing systems
- Provide general procurement administrative support that will enable the delivery of an excellent customer focussed supply chain
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook. Experience of Summit advantageous.
- 4 GCSE’s (passes) or equivalent including Mathematics and English Language OR be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge, skills and aptitude.
- An NVQ in Supply Chain Management Level 2 (or equivalent) or the desire to work towards.
To discuss this role further please contact Kit Wong at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.