Production and Procurement Manager required near Falmouth – Immediate start Up to £25k DOE.
Reporting to the company Directors the overall purpose of Job will be to provide an excellent service to clients, ensuring that quotes and deadlines are accurate and achievable. Responsible for ensuring that all purchasing of materials is cost effective, kept within budget and achieves GP targets for the business. Working with management team to ensure that all schedules are manageable and are clearly communicated to teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that all requests for quotations are responded to promptly and accurately and to company standards
• Ensure that all materials are priced and ordered from the optimum supplier at the best rate possible and within deadlines for customers
• Develop relationships with suppliers to ensure that best prices are front of mind
• Work closely with the FD to agree regular reviews with suppliers on products and prices
• Work closely with the management team to ensure that all projects are achievable, well managed, scheduled and properly costed
• To have an understanding of all office administration and reception duties and to line manage the administrator/receptionist to ensure appropriate support for all work relating to client and supplier communication
• Line manage the receptionist to ensure you are both dealing effectively and appropriately with any customer feedback, oversee key issues and support as required
• Ensure the production teams have a manageable and achievable workload
• Keep the production schedule and project plan up to date, ensure that the daily production meeting is informative, timely and effective
• Scheduling of all jobs into production diaries
Relevant Skills/Attributes required:
• Proven experience in a customer-focused and administrative role, with direct contact with prospective and current clients
• Proven responsibility for efficient and timely administration
• English & Maths to GCSE B grade
• Planning and organising, diary and time management
• Customer/ Client focused
• Target and deadline-driven, self-motivated
• Numerically detailed
• Able to work autonomously and with a small team
• Able to lead, delegate to and line manage a small team
• Excellent and confident communications skills – spoken, written, networking, meeting skills
Please call me ASAP if you are free and interested!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.