Temporary Full Time
Home based, travel across the County required
£12.47 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Project Officer to work for Corserv within their Project Team. This is a temporary role covering 37 hours per week. The project will run until approx May 2021.
Corserv Property Ltd is a company within the Corserv Group. It has been established to deliver a Private Rented Acquisition scheme for Cornwall Council. This scheme will involve the purchase and refurbishment of over 200 private market properties in Cornwall, These properties will then be used as an alternative to temporary, emergency and bed and breakfast accommodation.
As part of the PRA team the role will be responsible for researching the property market to identify properties that are suitable for the PRA project and meet certain pre-defined criteria.
The main duties will include:
- Using the internet, calling and engaging directly with Estate agents to find and develop a pipeline of potential properties based on the project criteria.
- To carry out viewings of properties and scoring them against a set criteria to determine their suitability to be included in the project.
- Liaise with the estate agents to make and secure acceptable offers on the properties.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Support the project conveyancing solicitor with request for information for the sellers agents.
- You will have a proven track record in coordinating and delivering projects with strong organisational and communication skills.
- You must have the confidence to work on your own within agreed guidelines including the confidence to communicate and negotiate with agents and third parties.
- Experience or knowledge of the property market would be an advantage.
- You will need good IT skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.