Property Project Manager
£19.38-£24.55 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a temporary Project Manager for CORMAC within their contracting division. The role will be an ongoing temporary position for approx. 4-6 months.
Responsible for the operational delivery of project and refurbishment works to welfare sites across Cormac depots.
- To manage a £350k welfare improvement programme across 12 sites
- Engaging with sub-contractors to inform the budget and programme
- Deliver the project pipeline of multi-trade planned and improvement works, mainly kitchens, bathrooms and decoration
- Instruct and manage supply chain delivery and health & safety
- Report on project progress
- Manage the day-to-day supervision of works across a range of sites
- Determine the appropriate levels of labour, materials and plant required to undertake each task
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with current standards of practice and meeting and exceeding required quality and Health and Safety requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Relevant construction-related professional qualification and/or membership of a relevant Property professional body
- Sound understanding of procurement processes, contracts, Health and Safety and risk management on construction refurbishment
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.