Salary £24,500 + Flexible, remote working +Phone + Laptop
Jobline Staffing are expanding the team and looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant with a strong business development background. The focus for this role will be on expanding and developing our growing niche, Technology division.
This is a fast paced, busy working environment, you will be someone who is able to work proactively to bring in new business, self-motivated, able to communicate effectively with both candidates and clients, able to work collaboratively as part of an established team. Our consultants have a hands-on approach and are able to flex with the changing demands of the business.
About the role:
- Build and develop the Technology division, covering related roles across the sector
- Manage a program of business development and profitably develop client relationships within the Technology sector.
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads.
- Identify and attract candidates using appropriate media platforms & resourcing tools
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets (Industry recommend levels, 3:1, revenue to salary)
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment and the placement of permanent and/or temporary candidates, ideally within the Tech sector.
- A sales, recruitment or HR qualification – one year professional programme or equivalent level of experience
- Experience of business to business (B2B) sales
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Proven experience of working in a busy recruitment office environment
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Evidence of strong client relationship management skills
- Flexible Remote Working (there will be some requirements to attend the offices)
- Laptop and phone
- Monthly bonus*
*After qualifying period
For an informal chat & further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org & jake.phillipsjoblinestaffing.co.uk to arrange a call back.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.