Senior Client Services Engineer
Jobline Staffing are now recruiting for a Senior Client Services Engineer who will work within a ticket-based service management team supporting all the technology needs of our clients end users.
- Support tickets using an Agile Platform (Azure DevOps).
- To provide remote support to end users and other members of IT.
- Maintain and manage relevant technologies to an appropriate standard.
- To undertake duties concerning end user, hardware software, operating systems (including Windows, OSX and mobile operating systems), configuration support and maintenance.
- To undertake duties concerning Windows and OSX Operating System Deployment and management using configuration management tools.
Required skills and experience:
- Azure experience/exposure
- Microsoft/Apple certified and/or appropriately experienced
- ITIL Foundation certification
- In-Depth Knowledge of computer operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android)
- Experience of Microsoft Group Policy managements and processing
- Good SCCM experience/knowledge
- Good understanding of Device Security features in a Production Environment
- Knowledge of a PKI Infrastructure to support ConfigMgr and Windows 10 environments
- Experiencea Creating, Amending, Scoping and Linking Microsoft
- Knowledge of scripting languages including PowerShell and SQL/WQL
- Able to install, configure, upgrade and test desktop computers (both Windows and Mac),
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.