Senior Scrum Master
Jobline Staffing are now recruiting for a Senior Scrum Master to facilitate and support the implementation of the organisations Projects, Service Improvements and Operational Change.
Enhancing their infrastructure, platforms and security capability.
- Facilitate Scrum rituals & workshops
- Coach teams on Agile/Scrum principles and values.
- Help to identify and remove impediments & blockers.
- Plan, identify, and secure resources to support the entire projects success.
- Assist with Project administration and training (Jira/Azure DevOps).
- Aid teams to effectively identify, plan and implement successful outcomes of work packages and projects.
- Ensure that the most valuable metrics are captured, accurate, and visible.
- Provide reports and updates to senior management.
Required skills and experience:
- Certified Agile Scrum Master.
- Educated to degree level and/or equivalent qualification and experience.
- ITIL Foundation qualifications
- Proven leadership experience
- Project management methodologies essential
- Exceptional people management skills, with a particular emphasis on interpersonal and negotiating skills and the ability to delegate and motivate
- Significant experience of managing, inspiring, engaging and motivating a team and colleagues to achieve success
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.