Up to £65,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a Software Developer on behalf of a leading medical software provider based in the South West; the client is open to developers at all levels.
As a Software Developer, you will assist in the development and maintenance of the client’s applications. You will be familiar with software production workflows and production tools. If at a senior level then you will take an active part in mentoring the junior members of the team.
The company are on a mission to build high-quality software for their clients to make a real difference. It is a real opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and developing team.
- Efficiently design data structures for optimal storage, creation, retrieval or data mining.
- Analysis and problem solving
- Designing asynchronous and parallel code that suits solving problems in performance and improve user perception.
- Assist in designing details of the solution and extends the design of libraries and applications.
- BE accountable for ensuring that developed software meets design criteria in line with performance indicators, quality standards and agreed timescales.
- Management and mentoring of Junior developers/ testing staff
- The post holder should have relevant qualifications in computer science.
- Object-Oriented (class and prototype-based), Event-Driven, Imperative, Procedural & Declarative programming paradigms
- Apps: Angular, TypeScript, blazer, materials styled-components
- Backend services: C# or C++
- API: REST, GraphQL
- Infrastructure: OpenShift, OpenStack, Docker, RDS (MySQL), NoSQL
- Tooling: git, Jenkins, JIRA, Slack, ELK
On top of a competitive salary based on your experience you will receive the following –
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Regular Technical Meetings
- Working with the latest Technologies
- Plus many more.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.