Strategic Finance Manager (Adult Social Care)
£361 (PAYE) OR £450 (Umbrella) Per Day
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Council for the recruitment of a new Strategic Finance Manager to manage and develop the Adults Social Care and Public Health Finance Team.
- ·Working with the senior managers in the Finance Service to ensure effective financial control (and effective discharge of s151of the LG Act 1972) across the Council’s services through the provision of a proactive modern accountancy offer that adds value to the Council balancing this with maintaining sound financial control.
- ·Supporting directorates in the production of their financial plans, policies and strategies within the overall framework set by the Section 151 Officer
- ·Team management
- ·Directorate in moving forward on integrated ways of working over the health and social care system for Cornwall, support a number of projects and initiatives
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Experience of working within Adults Social Care providing Strategic Finance advice to the Directorate Leadership Team
- Preparing finance reports and presenting them at Directorate Leadership Team and contributing to the development of the reporting to S151 Officer and Cabinet Report
- To lead on the support services business partnering community for Adults and Public Health
- Leading on the development of the annual budget setting and reviewing base budget through an activity based approach
- Supported the Directorate to develop robust deliverable savings plans and monitoring and reporting on the delivery
- Experience of working with NHS Colleagues and developing joint commissioning agreements
- Managing and developing staff
- Experience of developing financial models to understand demand for adult social care services.
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.