Temporary Full Time
£12.79 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for experienced PVCu Window Installer to work for one of our clients. You will be specialising in the installing of windows in properties across Cornwall. This role is temporary full time, to start immediately.
This role will be subject to a DBS clearance
Van will be provided for work purposes only
Working independently or as a part of a team to upgrade, install and carry out responsive repairs to various Windows, Doors & Screens. Based out of the Threemilestone work will be on-site in tenants’ homes, providing a cost-effective and customer-focused service to tenants.
- Undertake the installation of PVCu Windows & Doors
- Service & Security Upgrade of PVCu Windows & Doors
- Undertake repairs/maintain various types of Windows & Doors
- Comply with company vehicle policy including weekly vehicle checks
- Comply with all Health & Safety & C.O.S.H.H Legislation
- To ensure all work areas including tenants homes are kept tidy & safe
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven experience of installation of PVCu windows and doors and servicing (responsive service calls)
- NVQ level 3 in Carpentry or equivalent would be desirable
- Evidence of literacy, numeracy and communication skills sufficient to communicate clearly and appropriately with customers and team members and to complete all required paperwork in relation to the role
- Full valid Driving Licence
- Proven experience of using PVCu machinery and handheld and power tools
- Knowledge of varying PVCu Profile systems and associated furniture and hardware
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.