So today, the Lifeguards had to deal with a large laceration on the foot of a 2 year old. They were in large amounts of pain as the wound was very deep. He was very brave and let the Lifeguards clean it out, and dress it so the parents could take him to hospital for further treatment.
The laceration was caused by a disposable BBQ that was not disposed of over the bank holiday weekend properly in one of the provided bins. These BBQs also have caused burns after been buried in past years also.
This child’s pain could have been avoided if the BBQ had been put in the bin rather than buried in the sand. If you see anything like that on the beach or see anyone leave it behind, please either ask them politely to bin their rubbish or bin it your self.
Christina, one of our Business Connectors, met with Marcel of Marcel Rodrigues Ltd earlier this week. He creates the most beautiful, bespoke hats. If you would like a free, impartial and independent Business or Skills review, call 01209 708660. (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.)